Saturday 16 August 2014

Mini 'I got into Sheffield' haul //































Well! Here we are! Slightly overdue I'll admit, but nonetheless here. In case the title of this post didn't 100% give the game away, i got my predicted grades (or a variant of, anyway) and got into my top university choice, the University of Sheffield and studying journalism. It is safe to say i am a very happy georgie right now.
When i say a variant of my grades, i mean that in one case i exceeded my grade, and in another, got the grade below. i'm kinda pissed about the grade below, but either way i'm into sheffield which was the aim anyway. my grades in the end were A* english language, A psychology and B in media. Those of you who actually know me in person will be equally bemused at the fact that i got higher in psychology than media, despite being predicted an A all year for media and barely scraping a C when it came to psychology essays. i guess overall spending my evenings in the local university library paid off - or there's some unfortunate person with my realistic grade and i got theirs by mistake. we'll never know.
Either way, i decided to have a mini celebration. i'm trying to convince myself that these are things i will now need for university (i'm sure the rips in the jeans will be great for keeping my knees warm in sheffield) but realistically after a few months of hard work it was worth it anyway.
so what did i buy?
Topshop 'mom' white ripped jeans
H&M stripe top
Topshop midi rings
Topshop gold chain necklace
River Island simple bangle

I did actually attempt to find links for each of these, but the H&M top seems to have vanished off their website, as have the Topshop jeans aside the petite ones (let's pretend there's links there). Now all i need is more results so i can go shopping again, hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment